Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gram and Gramps Play Fetch with Briscoe

My Parents stayed with us for a couple of days and then headed to the Isle of Palms for a week. Unfortunately, they brought some Michigan weather with them, but we still had lots of giggles and games. Dad, Mom, and I ran/walked the bridge one day which was a blast. Dad got lots of cool shots overlooking the ocean (and even a helicopter shot!). We chilled by the pool one afternoon and played fetch with the dog by the Wando River. Mike and I spent a few afternoons at the beach house with long walks on the beach and an intense round of Scrabble. Mom and Dad had some great R&R and lots of QT with Team Varlas... it was a fabulous week!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Well done on updating the blog, cuz. Now that I'm a stay at home dad, I update our blog (www.robertsportal.blogspot.com) and Cole's blog (www.coleaddict.blogspot.com) pretty frequently. Check 'em out when you get a chance, cool dude.